Are you confused about selecting Shopping Cart software for your business? Yeah, I can understand as there are probably thousands of options out there, and even listing all of them would be irresistible.
Choosing a suitable Shopping Cart software for your business will depend on some factors, starting from company size and goals to the level of specialized know-how on your team.
When setting up an eCommerce store, this is one of the precious decisions you will make. Carefully analyze your requirements, capabilities, and plans.
It is a must that you should select a platform that can help you to raise your business. Here, we have brought you the 5 Best open source shopping cart software you can customize as per your business sense and needs.
But, before getting deep into these five shopping cart solutions, let’s go through the necessary information, I.e., what is Shopping cart software, its benefit & its key features, so without wasting any time, let’s get started.
What is Shopping Cart Software?
Shopping cart software is an application which is generally known as an eCommerce platform/eCommerce solution. It’s more than just selling online; the shopping cart software enables you to promote products through email and social media.
Shopping Cart can perform specific tasks such as tracking and maintaining products, monitoring sales, shipping orders, and much more. This can help you to drive your success for your eCommerce store.
However, there are many features provided by this Shopping Cart software, although each one has some unique features and quality, which makes them different from others. So let’s have a look at this feature.
Features to Consider in a Shopping Cart Software
- User-Friendly Admin Panel
- Products Featuring
- Filtering Products
- Quick & Secure Checkouts
- Providing Special Offers to Regular Customers
- Customer Reviews
- Live Chat Support
Benefits of Shopping Cart Software
When selecting a Shopping cart software, it can be hard to know where to put your trust. To make this more precise, here are a few benefits which can clear all the doubt about this Shopping cart software.
Intelligent Database Management
The Shopping cart software assists in obtaining the customer’s data and buying habits, which benefits in a successful online business’s marketing effort.
Although this Shopping cart software helps you in providing a comfortable shopping experience for your customers.
Easy and Secure Payment
Your customer would never buy from your online store; if you don’t include a secure shopping cart system or your method of collecting payment is confusing. Here a license Shopping cart software assures your customers of paying through the mode of their preferences.
The Shopping cart software assured that all the system within an online running correctly and analyze the performance depends on sales returns, repayment, shipping product delivery, etc.
However, it benefits Store owners to instantly review their online businesses’ health on a real-time footing and adopt necessary action.
Shopping cart software gives a personal shopping experience to the consumer. Perhaps it maintains track of the customer behavior and depends on it to show a product that can concern your customers.
The benefits spoken above might differ, relying on the features of the shopping cart software you select. So, now just let’s have a look at the 5 Best Shopping Cart Software.
5 Best Shopping Cart Software in 2020
A powerful cart solution to help you convert sales and maximize profits. LeadCart is one of the modern software in the market. The firm began in 2018 as a new shopping tool; it still looks very promising.
Their purpose is to comfort entrepreneurs to start their online business or broaden it without learning how to code or employ developers.
Is LeadCart the decent shopping cart software for you?
If you’re a digital entrepreneur looking for some fast & productive shopping cart software, then Leadcart can be a considerable tool for you.
The installation method is so easy, the user experience is amazing, and there are more than plenty of features for all kinds of stores. Just like some other SaaS products, LeadCart is simple – 3 clicks and you are good to go.
- LeadCart can guide your site’s visitors step-by-step until the checkout page, which is easy and straightforward.
- LeadCart has made its prose so easy that visitors prevent you from getting confused or even lost on your website.
- LeadCart can moreover assist you by showing up your potential customers one product that will decipher a difficulty that they possess and get them through the purchasing procedure quick and straightforward.
- Their standout feature can build a cart funnel or checkout pages that are battle-tested and safeguarded to boost sales and profits.
- Their support team was instrumental in replying to all of my questions, as they were making sure I was fully satisfied.
- Email Marketing
- Promotions Management
- Returns Management
- Reviews Management
- SEO Management
Pricing Of LeadCart
The price of LeadCart is reasonable, as it comes with two different plan, I.e., Pro Plan & Premium Plan.
- The Pro plan costs you up to $99/ month or $990 for the whole year.
- The Premium plan costs you up to $199/ month or $1990 for complete one year.
ThriveCart helps you protect and accept fees for physical products, digital products, subscriptions, and services from your consumer. Still, it’s not just for receiving the incomes, though its features go beyond its limits.
It is the most straightforward software for making checkout pages that just easily convert more click into sales. Ultimately, it quickly heighten-up your profit by developing up-sells, down-sells, and bumps.
Is ThriveCart the decent shopping cart software for you?
For the Seller who is trading physical commodities online, Thrivecart checkout software comes up with multiple benefits for you. They can also organize the payment for their products on your Thrivecart dashboard for a paid subscription-based seller.
ThriveCart has fantastic potential. As it comes with such a simple setup, your customers will be easily guided till the check out page.
- 1-Click Bumps: Most of the sellers generally use this Bumps offer to get more customers, which will convert that customer into potential sales.
- Embedded and Pop-Up Cart: If your CMS outlet is WordPress, you can utilize the Thrivecart plugin and embed it into your site. Though then your checkout page will be going to appear in the form of Pop-up to your customers.
- Affiliate Management Platform: Most people believe that Thrivecart is only a cart management software, but that is not right. It also includes the potential for an affiliate management tool.
- Auto-Follow Up Your Customers: Follow up is essential to make your potential customers into the sales. If you want to make your sales twice, then you have done the Follow-up of your customers.
- Customer Support: Sometimes, forever, a new user might be problematic in arranging the pages. Perhaps, Thrivecart has a highly engaging Facebook community group page where you can get a quick solution.
- High-Converting Cart Templates
- 1-click Upsells (and Downsells)
- A/B Testing
- Product Upgrades
- Autoresponder Integrations
- Membership Integrations
- Digital Sales Tax
Pricing Of ThriveCart
The price of ThriveCart is low; it has two different plans, I.e. Standard Plan & Pro Plan both have their unique features, making them both more likable.
- The Standard plan costs you up to 495 for a lifetime.
- The Pro plan costs you up to $695 for a lifetime.
SmartCart is a web-based shopping cart software to build one page that showcases your commodity and approves the orders as this software was inaugurated in 2013.
With SmartCart, the vendors can have endless products and pages also 100+ of integrations, analytics, A/B testing, and many more other features. The setup procedure is simple even you can apply for a 14-day free trial, where you can access their unlimited features.
Is SamCart the decent shopping cart software for you?
Anyone can easily collaborate with SamCart because it is simple to set up and easy to use. However, its pricing is similar to other shopping cart software.
However, SamCart has multiple payment modes, I.e., subscriptions, and split-pay, making it convenient for the buyer to purchase any product.
- SamCart is a wholly featured eCommerce software that assists you to build a fantastic page that showcases your products and approves the orders all on a similar page.
- A standout feature of SamCart is the power to have multiple different payment modes, I.e., subscriptions, split-pay.
- The software is designed exclusively for vendors who do not require a catalog store. With SamCart, you can build your store, sell throughout, and increase your sales instantly.
- With SamCart, you can effortlessly maximize your earnings gratefulness of the simple to operate tools that let you use verified marketing tricks, which benefits you to increase customer lifetime value almost quickly.
- Some of the Features, like subscriptions, trial offers, vouchers, and subscription dining, enable you to benefit from features that produce passive revenue to encourage you to earn aggressive income goals.
- One-click upsells
- Checkout pages
- Cross-selling bumps
- One-page checkout
- A/B testing
- Subscription saver
- Affiliate center
Pricing Of SamCart
The price of SamCart depends on which plan you purchase; however, it has two different plans, I.e., Launch Plan, Grow Plan & Scale Plan. All of them have their unique features, which makes them both more likable.
- The Launch plan costs you up to $49/ month.
- The Grow plan costs you up to $99/ month.
- The Scale plan costs you up to $199/ month.
Plug&paid is a shopping cart solution that allows small and medium-sized merchants to turn any website, blog, group, and social media page into a smart online store.
It is a powerful tool in transforming customers into shoppers by offering them a fast and straightforward way to buy anything in the form of a customizable control, link, or gadget.
Is plug&paid the decent shopping cart software for you?
It is hassle-free as it doesn’t require coding experience, and there is no such necessity to alter your existing website’s design or framework.
Plug&paid is making it an ideal e-commerce solution for those who wish to begin selling online instantly and effortlessly.
All they have to do is copy and paste a system-generated HTML snippet or short URL into their website’s origin code.
- There is no additional fee, no hidden charges, straight customers payments into your Payment Gateway account.
- Create an infinite number of shopping carts for your products. However, customers will purchase your product directly from your website or social media page.
- Secure stock transactions make sure you don’t receive any orders that you cannot complete.
- See dynamic metrics, a trace which campaign runs nicely and rectify your growth overtime periods.
- Bill, your buyers on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Voluntary retries if a payment declines an alternative for your subscribers to correct their credit cards.
- Unlimited Shopping Carts
- Unlimited Products
- Analytics & Tracking
- Shop Management
- Automated Invoice & Email System
- Digital Product Distribution
- Payment Integration
- Unlimited Bandwidth/10GB Storage
- Custom Buttons, Widgets & Links
Pricing Of Plug&paid
Pricing of plug&paid is quite simple; you don’t have to worry about selecting several plans because it has only one plan, I.e., Supercharged plan. However, the addition, you also access to their free plan.
- Plug&paid offers you a 30-day free plan for testing its services and features at Zero price. I will suggest you try Plug&paid free plan before enrolling in a paid plan.
- Plug&paid has it’s one & only Supercharged Plan at $14.00/month and $168/year. In this, you will get to access all its features and services with decent customer support.
ZKart is a brand new, most dominant revolutionary shopping cart forum that lets anyone build an incredible online store and sell digital products in them.
ZKart arrives merged with a full page and funnel builder, an automatic affiliate management policy, and an integrated ad pixel management system right out-of-the-box.
In short, it’s everything one can want to be unique in a market, all-in-one business forum with an excellent shopping cart solution.
Is ZKart the decent shopping cart software for you?
Whether you have info products to provide or any digital ones, you can utilize ZKart to excellently build beautiful online stores.
Expanding, modifying, or Withdrawing any products is as simple as it fetches with our super-intuitive system.
- An ideal way to make sure you’re generating the most profit is to optimize your funnels and products. This is the only reason why they have included a compelling split testing feature inside of ZKart.
- With Zkart, you can attach your domain name and proceed to harness the power of ZKart for you and your brand’s advantage.
- ZKart allows you to re-market a fresh offer or follow up with a similar offer. This possibility alone can assist you in increasing your bottom-line growth.
- Integrate With Many Payment Gateways in a few clicks, we all know Paypal is a big gamer, but not the only one in the city. ZKart lets you attach with different payment processors so you’ll never lose a sale.
- Build Wonderful Stores and sell Digital Products
- Effortlessly design productive funnels
- Fully-Customized Checkout Pages at Your Fingertips
- Retarget Your Guests and Drive Laser-Focussed Campaigns
- Organize and Pay Your Affiliates
Pricing Of ZKart
Well, ZKart appears with three different plans, as everyone is specially designed for a particular type of websites owners or shoppers. Zkart also offers you a 14-Day Free trial period where you can utilize it’s all features and check whether it’s suitable for you or not.
- The price of the Beginner Plan is $99/Month
- The price of the Entrepreneur Plan is $149/Month
- The price of a Startup Plan is $249/Month
Well, I hope this information may help you a lot in selecting a suitable shopping cart for your business. And to make it clear that everyone in this list has a difference from one another, some have valuable features, so some are cheaper.
I will suggest you enroll in their free trial services before purchasing their plans to understand how their tool will help you reach your potential customers.