TLDR: Blueprints is a wireframe website builder that goes way past other drag-and-drop site creator apps. It’s also almost 75% off.
If you want to enlist a professional web designer to build a new website for your business, you better bring your checkbook with you. Because web designers do not come cheap. Good freelance designers generally cost at least $30 to $75 an hour for their work.
You invest in a tool like Blueprints Website Builder. Blueprints is a turbo prototyping tool for website ideation that will help you burn through your wire-framing time with holy fire. Blueprints Website Builder is a better choice and right now, a lifetime deal to their web design features is just $39, almost $100 off the regular price.
Blueprints distinguishes itself right off the bat. Unlike most site builders, Blueprints has a prototyping wireframing feature that lets users build the framework of their site within minutes. With Blueprints, you have access to over 500 ready-made blocks, over 200 prototype starter templates and more than 30 navigation panels to craft the bones of a structurally clean, fast loading, SEO-friendly site in a handful of clicks.
- Clean, intuitive visual builder interface
- Get both the HTML UI Kit + Generator App
- Based on Bootstrap 4 framework, clean HTML, CSS & JS
- 500+ responsive content blocks
- Minimalistic block designs
- 10 Bootstrap style themes built-in
- 200+ example pages UI KIT
- 30+ new navigation panels
- Export HTML file on native Bootstrap 4 code, or use ready templates
- SEO-optimized template results
- Google PageSpeed Insights tested – 96 out of 100!
With its clean, intuitive visual builder interface, you don’t need to know heavy coding either. Right now, you can try out Blueprints for either Mac or Windows at almost 75 percent off, only $39 for a limited time.
Not For You?
To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.