RealMe 2 is considered the most awaited mobile phone of the year 2018. A fact from which everyone is not aware of is that the brand name RealMe has separated from its parent company and arrived in the market on 28th August 2018. Thus a positive response from audiences RealMe has helped the company in setting a standard. The smartphone RealMe 2 is a complete package of advanced features along with improvised specifications. In the launch event, the company has stated that RealMe 2 is there for those who wish to have an android phone in their hands but step back after watching the price. So we can say that it is not considered as a successor to the above version, i.e. RealMe 1.
Therefore we can say it is a separate product in which a company has focused on design as well as performance, but by keeping it budget-friendly. The main highlight of the RealMe 1 was its designing and thus adding more features in RealMe 2 was the primary target of the company. Thus it has proven that RealMe 2 smartphones are known for its price range and front as well as back glass, with stunning diamond pattern design. RealMe 2 has continued the trend of achievement as well as popularity. It is quite sure that after holding the mobile phone in your hands you will admit that RealMe 2 look is quite appealing.
Some of the interesting features are explained below.
RealMe 2 Review: Camera
In RealMe 2 you will find a dual camera, i.e. primary camera of 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel secondary cameras with F / 2.2 aperture depth. On the front side, 8-megapixel fixed focus camera with an aperture view of F / 2.2 carries a single LED flash. The camera app offers various modes such as AR stickers, panorama, and time-lapse. With the help of 28 AR stickers and feature, you can get a perfect picture quality from both the ends such as front or rear cameras.
RealMe 2 Review: Display
The most excellent glass material manufactures the display of RealMe 2. 6.2-inch display contains a resolution i.e. 720 x 1520 pixels. In terms of aspect ratio, it is figured as 19:9. Moreover talking about the ‘Diamond Cut’ glass feature, it is not comparable. It is something which looks unique as well as sophisticated. The designing of RealMe 2 will surely attract you. The metal frames protect the sleek body. The front, back sides are made of glass whose weight is 168 grams.
RealMe 2 Review: Security
For a security purpose, the company offers a fingerprint scanner in the RealMe 2. Therefore we can say high-technology is used for the protection of data. The scanner works accurately and in certain instances, if it failed to identify the fingerprints, then a normal scanning after few minutes can unlock your phone.
RealMe 2 Review: Connectivity
The RealMe 2 internal features such as storage as well as connectivity are more worthy when compared with other brands. The internal storage is about 32GB and external memory, or we can say card storage can be further expanded up to 256GB. Thus you can easily store your official documents in your smartphone. Instead of carrying your laptops the RealMe 2 smartphones can access multiple functions. So buyers have to not worry about the storage area or less memory space. The smartphone supports 4G with VoLTE. Talking more about connectivity features, it includes WiFi 802, Bluetooth v4.2, A-GPS, and mobile hotspot etc.
RealMe 2 Sound Quality
The sound quality of the music system, as well as speakers, is noise free. Therefore you will not feel any distortion while connecting it with other musical devices. You can easily connect it with the music system of your car. The extraordinary features are attracting the audiences day by day, and hence the demand is also increasing. According to some people, RealMe 2 plays multitasking operations in negligible price.
Advantages of RealMe 2
- RealMe 2 expandable memory features via microSD, card slot up to 256 GB you can download the movies in your smartphone. Even the internal memory is 64 GB, which is quite large in size and 4 GB RAM is suitable for multitasking performance.
- RealMe 2 is based on latest technology the 2G bands i.e. GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2. The 3G band includes HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100, in 4G bands LTE band is 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500). Thus talking about the Speed it is HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- RealMe 2 offers an impressive design structure, along with RAM & a large memory status. On the other hand, a flash camera is quite popular with superb photos even in low light conditions.
Disadvantages of RealMe 2
- RealMe 2 contains an average camera, the ordinary resolution, pixel density, is quite low.
- A heavyweight device with non-removable battery does not charge fast. Does not have water as well as dust resistant quality; and even not provide any support with Barometer or Temperature sensor.
RealMe 2 Specifications
With the upgraded features RealMe 2 smartphone provide an immediate response to command as well as other input functions. Applications can run efficiently without any issue. You will not hear a problem such as heating a lot in any condition. Therefore if you are a video game lover then can play the games without any fear. The features of a smartphone such as a mono speaker as well as audio quality are based on accuracy. Comparing it with other devices such as Honor you will give 100 percent certification to RealMe 2.
The RealMe 2 is quite worthy in terms of price as well as features. The quality of packed phones comes under the range of Rs 8,990. You can easily go for this fully packed smartphone for a feature such as a huge display, battery life, and designing with a reliable fingerprint sensor. The full HD display for video and mobile phone photography is something which you can do without any worries.
Latest posts by Techlofy Editorial (see all)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus Review: Multi-Featured Phone from Traditional Brand - September 17, 2018
- Apple iPhone Xs Event 2018: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, Apple Watch 4 - September 13, 2018
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: The Smartphone made for professionals - September 11, 2018