Tools are an entrepreneur’s best friend. When you’re trying to grow your business, you can’t do it all on your own, you need a team and some tools. But, today, there are many tools and apps designed to help you focus on and hone particular aspects of your business. Here’s a list of some of the best deals on the market on business-minded tools, no matter what you do. Check them out.
Tools to Help Your Business Grow as a Solopreneur
1. SPYsession Visitor Analytics – $29.99 (Orig. $99)
With SPYsession, you can look over your website visitors’ shoulders as they journey through your website, gaining a better understanding of how they use your site. It’s simple, fast, and completely legal.
2. PhraseExpander Pro for Windows – $119.99 (Orig. $149)
If you have never used a text expander, imagine those handy Gmail smart suggestions but on another level. PhraseExpander can help entrepreneurs from having to copy-paste or typing the same phrase over and over. Save time with storing commonly used pitches, the information saved for form fillers, and more.
3. Covve Card Scanner Unlimited Scans: Lifetime Subscription – $25.99 (Orig. $69)
Covve Card Scanner acts as a digital Rolodex, immediately scanning business cards and storing them in your phone. It can even translate 30 languages.
4. MyBusiness by ZapApps: Lifetime Subscription – $29.99 (Orig. $1,740)
With MyBusiness, you can promote your business in accordance with Google. Whether you’re trying to reach your local community or people around the world, MyBusiness can leverage Google for you.
5. Taskolly Project Manager: Lifetime Subscription – $39 (Orig. $395)
Taskolly helps you manage everything on your to-do list, whether it’s a major project or just something that has to get done by the end of the day. Your whole team can have access, too, so you can see where everything stands at all times.
6. Invoice Crowd: Estimation and Accounting System – $48.99 (Orig. $1,440)
With Invoice Crowd, you get a tool that makes invoicing easier through streamlined and automated invoice creation, follow-up emails, and more. It’ll even help you estimate costs for your business.
7. Truemail.io Bulk Email Verifier: Lifetime Subscription – $49 (Orig. $1,049)
Truemail goes to work on your email list, cleaning up syntax, deleting duplicates, and getting rid of unverified or inactive email addresses. It’s the perfect tool to keep your list up to snuff.
8. HelloWoofy™ Social Media Management: 1-Yr Subscription – $49 (Orig. $588)
HelloWoofy automates content creation across multiple social media platforms, creates optimum hashtags, handles scheduling, and much more. It won second place on billionaire investor Tim Draper’s business competition TV show Meet the Drapers.
9. TabFu Facebook Shopping Integration – $79 (Orig. $2,940)
TabFu lets you create opt-in forms and purchase forms or drive users to complete any action without ever actually navigating out of Facebook. You can list your entire store and let people shop it right on Facebook!
10. Foreceipt Receipt Tracker App – $29.99 (Orig. $239)
Foreceipt makes it easier for entrepreneurs to track all of their expenses nice and tidy. Simply scan your receipts with your smartphone camera. You can even have it generate formatted Excel expense reports.