TLDR: Virusdie use its own anti-malware database to accurately remove malware from files and it works even for already hacked sites. Get Virusdie lifetime deal at just $97.
With more and more exposure to cyber threats every day, protecting your website from Malware attacks is extremely important. Data theft is increasingly a problem of individual users, agencies, and big corporates and the only solution to protect your website is having a rock-solid anti-malware solution installed in your system.
Virusdie – The antivirus suite you need to protect your online business and websites. A SaaS platform for Digital Agencies
With the Internet reaching every household in the world, Hackers are becoming intelligent. As the technology progresses, older tech is getting updated to newer tech and so are hackers. It suffices to say that 2020 will see more cyberattacks than in 2019.
With Virusdie you can protect your website and online business or you can collect all your customers’ websites distributed across different Shared, VPS, and Dedicated servers in one place and get started providing comprehensive website security to all your clients.
Virusdie has made a complete and close environment for digital agencies to help them generate some extra income for themselves and some peace of mind for their clients by keeping their sites free of malware.
Digital Agencies and SMBs can now protect their clients’ sites, deliver more trust to their clients and up-sell their offering with new security products (not only antivirus or firewall but and 3rd party cool security products as well they can deliver to their clients using Virusdie) – all in one place. Including billing and invoices further right through the Virusdie platform.
In any case, you need to protect your business from harmful hackers and so you need to know the risks you’re facing and the steps to counter those attacks. Let’s take the example of an online shopping store.
➡ The first is distributed denial-of-service attacks that occur when hackers overload e-commerce channels and supply chains with fake orders, email queries, and other digital traffic, “resulting in operational network system overloads”, says Mr. Garrett.
➡ The second is business email compromise attacks, with “cyberattackers posing as business partners or suppliers requesting payments for fake products or services”.
➡ The third is ransomware attacks, where a hacker encrypts a retailer’s data and will only decrypt it on payment of a ransom.
Credit card fraudsters are relying on customers dropping their guard at a busy time of year rich with distractions, says Mark Deem, a cybersecurity legal expert, and partner at law firm Cooley.
Malware attacks are increasing day by day and even one powerful attack could prove fatal to your business and could cause you hundreds to thousands to even millions of dollars in data loss.
So you need a strong anti-malware solution in your system to protect your business and Virusdie helps you do that. As clear as its name, it protects your websites from future attacks with daily scans, automatic cleanup, and a website firewall.
Let’s understand more about this software:
Top professionals want to control everything themselves, and they know the value of their time. They don’t want to waste time studying how the software works — they want results. The software should be useful from the first interaction, rather than getting in the way with a complex, confusing interface.
Virusdie has taken advanced, professional-grade site security tools and made them simple, intuitive, automatic, and cloud-based. That means you can do it all yourself. It’s really fast and easy.
- A User-Friendly Interface – Every screen of the user interface is clear and intuitive. You won’t find yourself asking for help to use it.
- Singl- Use Dashboard – All your websites, all your hosting services, and all the security tools you need are in one cloud dashboard.
- Save Hours Every Year – Virusdie saves you three hours a week on average. Collect all your sites distributed across different shared, VPS, and dedicated servers in one place. It doesn’t matter what CMS is used: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DLE, PrestaShop, and all other popular systems are supported.
Automatically clean up malware infections, fix vulnerabilities, and protect websites from online threats, XSS attacks, SQL injections, and suspicious activity. Monitor blacklists. Use additional built-in tools to investigate security issues if needed.
– Real-time interaction with all elements
– No constant page refreshing
– A harmonious blend of simplicity and passion in the details
– Tools automatically open when you need them
– Malware descriptions and code highlighting
– Vulnerability patch management
– The safest automatic cleanup in the industry
– Real-time website protection with firewall
- 5 Websites
- Safest in the industry automatic malware removal plus scheduling scanning
- Email Alerts and Blacklist Monitoring
- External URLs Scanning and Complete Malware Description
- Infected Code Highlighting and Built-in File Editor
- Website firewall and 24/7 Support
- Undetected Malware Manual Investigation at no additional cost
- Vulnerability Detection and Automatic Patch Management
- 1000 SaaS API Daily Requests with lifetime access and unlimited access to all features.
- 60 Days Refund Policy
Virusdie will eventually cost $588 per year. But on this Black Friday (for a limited time), PitchGround is offering a one-time payment for Virusdie that includes lifetime updates. Act now and avoid ever paying monthly or yearly fees.
Today, you can get the Virusdie lifetime deal in just $97/one-time & use the product forever.