Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics and computer hardware company which was established in the year of 2010 in Beijing, China. In the working period of 8 years, Xiaomi has made a big lead in the market of technology and mobile making. In this period, it has faced many challenges to hit the record of producing popular mobile phones which are providing satisfactory services to their users. From some last period, this brand os producing advanced mobiles which are giving tough challenge to the other mobile making companies. Xiaomi is now coming in the market while getting its new mobile Xiaomi Poco Fi. You should read further to get the full knowledge of this multi-functional mobile phone.
Overview of Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco Fi is the latest mobile which has debuted in the market on 29th August 2018. Poco is the sub-brand of Xiaomi which is being very popular amongst the people who are always in the search of latest technological inventions. This mobile phone is packed with the unique configuration and excellent processing speed. This sleek design of this phone is made to fit in the hand as well as the pocket. The camera and display are added with a lot of attractive features to add more fun while using this phone. You can be fearless regarding privacy as it has combined with the fingerprint sensor at the rear which unlocks the phone only while sensing your fingerprints. With the long battery life and robust configuration, this phone is going to challenge the other mobile making brands concerning quality, performance, and price.
Features of Xiaomi Poco F1
RAM and Processor – This smartphone of Xiaomi runs with the V8.1 (Oreo) Operating system with Qualcomm SDM845 and Snapdragon 845 chipset. This mobile will be powered by octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold and 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) processor for the fastest technology experience. This smartphone packs with 2 RAM options from which first is packed with the 6GB RAM with the internal memory of 64GB which can be expandable up to 128GB. And, another one comes with 8GB of RAM power with the same internal memory of 64GB which can be expandable up to 256 GB. Coming through the internal memory, this phone has mated with the internal memory of 64GB which can be expanded up to 256GB which is more than enough to store videos, audios, and files.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: Camera
Camera is the most featured part of every mobile phone. Whenever we buy a phone, we first go through the quality of the camera. Xiaomi has added the 20 Megapixels of the camera with autofocus and HDR mode for shooting high-quality selfies. The rear camera is attached with 12+5 Megapixel clarity with dual LED flash and HDR which provides the best experience for shooting pictures and videos.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: Display
The Xiaomi Poco is added with a 6.18-inch capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080×2246 Pixels. The edge of edge FHD+ display comes with the trendy notch with the multi-touch feature. This size of this phone is only 6.12 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches. The large screen with edge to edge feature makes it more attractive and trending.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: Connectivity
Xiaomi has added dual-sim support in its phone; both sim cards should be nano in size. A slot is added for putting SD card in the phone to expand the internal memory of the phone. GPS, Wifi and Bluetooth are combined to make its connections with external devices. It has also merged with FM radio to stay connected with the latest news and entertainment.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: Security
Everyone is running through the security features in the mobiles to make privacy and keep their data secure. Xiaomi has added fingerprint sensor in the rear for unlocking the phone. It has also attached with the face detection programme and voice command to unlock the display of mobile.
Advantages of Xiaomi Poco F1
- This phone is added with a Li-Polymer battery of 4000MAh which can make this phone run for a more extended period; you can work on heavy software and games for adventure and profession.
- The 6GB of RAM can perform multiple functions at the same time. It can process heavy software and websites in a concise period
- The front camera of 20 Megapixels for shooting selfies and dual rear camera of 12+5 megapixels with HDR can make your day memorable.
- You don’t need to remember the password to unlock your phone. Because this has added with the fingerprint sensors in the rear portion of mobile. No one can unlock your phone without the access of your fingerprints.
Disadvantages if Xiaomi Poco F1
- As we know, this phone is added to the dual rear camera of 12+5 Megapixels, But this camera quality is low while having a look at the other features and price of the phone. The company should add more megapixels to get the positive response from the customers.
- While you are sleeping, one can unlock your phone by touching your finger on the fingerprint sensor of your mobile and one can get access to your private files which can turn in dangerous for you.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specifications
This phone of Xiaomi has provided the tough competition to the other mobile making companies regarding the camera, battery and RAM power. The OPPO F9 Pro has also debuted yesterdays with a little more price than this phone. But OPPO F9 Pro has come up with the 6GB of Ram while Xiaomi Poco has added with the 8GB of RAM for the same price. The OPPO F9 pro has mated with 3500MAh battery, while XIaomi has inserted this phone with the battery of 4000MAh. So, this phone is mated with very advanced configurations to tackle the challenges the of the mobile market.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 is a perfect mobile for professional people who needed a small sized phone with the high performance and full features. This phone has debuted with the price range of Rs. 20,999/- in the market which is very reasonable while having a look at the characteristics of this phone. It is hoped that this phone will get the record-breaking positive reviews from its users.
Latest posts by Techlofy Editorial (see all)
- Convert More Visitors into Customers with Emojics: Lifetime Deal 2019 [95% Off] - January 19, 2019
- WPCompress Review: The Best WordPress Image Compression Plugin - January 12, 2019
- Top 5 Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch in 2019 - January 9, 2019