TLDR: COMMUNICATION by Little SaaS, Inc. – A customer helpdesk platform packed with shared inbox, live chat, and knowledgebase! Get Communication lifetime deal at just $595.
Building meaningful relationships with customers and team members is hard/impossible for SaaS and E-commerce companies.
It requires –
- Team Intercommunication
- PowerfuI SeIf-HelpDocs
- Centralized Customer Communication (Omni-channel platform)
- Relationship Management
- Centralized Notification System
- There’s no one tool that allows for Customer to Team and Team to Team communication under one roof for SaaS and E-commerce
- Keeping track of multiple channels of communication individually is time-consuming and counter-productive.
- Leveraging self-help leads to a reduction in customer support volume with instant answers.
Communication – A Customer Helpdesk Platform Packed With Shared Inbox, Live Chat, and Knowledgebase!
Communication helps your team work more efficiently and effectively. This is how easy it is to use Communication:
- Self-Help Docs – Provide instant answers for common queries
- Team Collaboration and Notification – Eg. Communicate with the team, tag your team, get notifications, etc.
- Advanced Widget – Conversation Self-help hub
- Customer Relationship Management – Centralized Profiles provide relevant context
- And, for security reasons, Communication uses end-to-end encryption everywhere. All traffic going in or out of Communication is encrypted. Free automated SSLs for all knowledge bases too.
What Does Communication Offer?
1. SHARED INBOX
Connect your Team with your Customers via a Workspace – Manage all your email, chat, and team conversations in a shared inbox
Escape your cluttered Inbox together – Don’t let hundreds of unread messages keep slowing you down. Communication helps you take control of your inbox so nothing is duplicated or missed. And in case you need them, your team is right there with you.
Do you have a support@, info@, sales@, whatever@ email address?
Collaborate on customer communication to respond faster and deliver an outstanding experience.
An Email wasn’t built for team collaboration. CC’s and Reply-all’s get messy fast and it’s hard to be sure who’s working on what. You end up with multiple replies, missed messages, and unhappy customers. Skip on all of that with a shared Inbox.
- Consolidate work in one place – Manage individual email, group email like contact@, live chat conversations, and inter-team conversations all from one place.
- Efficient email threads, better handling times – Save canned responses for common questions, assign conversations to a team member, and set reminders to automatically follow up.
- Understand team performance with analytics – Get to know all the important measurables like response time and message ratings to understand your customer experience and find ways to improve.
Shared Inboxes allow team members to collaborate seamlessly in resolving customer queries, use shortcuts to save time, and visualize the user profiles on a single screen.
Automated Workflows allow team members to devise a series of steps that need to be taken to resolve a customer query with a single click.
Every message has an owner so nothing slips through the cracks –
Every message received to your shared inbox is accounted for, and you can automatically or manually assign it to someone on your team. Reassign, tag, and mention anyone on your team easily and see exactly who did what so you know who is responsible at all times.
Seamless internal communication, minus the inbox clutter –
Write Notes to your teammates, as opposed to emails, CCs, or BCCs. Want to relay a message to the entire team? Write a Note starting with @all. Want to talk to one person? Use @name to send them a notification about your message.
Get the full context, right inside the message –
Everything you need to know about the customer is in the sidebar — contact information, previous conversations, notes, and data/activity from other apps.
Filer Threads –
Filter the Threads based on Thread opened time, the last message sent time, Assignee, and more so that you do not miss out on reply anyone.
2. LIVE CHAT
Real-time Problems require Real-time Solutions – Say goodbye to overwhelming chat volume, angry customers waiting, and abandoned conversations
Control the narrative – Allow your team to have meaningful conversations with and about customers within a single point of contact. Communication allows your team to engage with customers effortlessly and provide a simple, unified platform to talk to them over email or chat.
Communication’s Live Chat Widget puts your help content front and center so your customers get instant answers.
- Ask First Mode – Your visitors will be presented with contact options prior to the help articles.
- Neutral Mode – Visitors will be able to pick either self-help options or instant live chat from the beginning.
- Self-Service Mode – Visitors will see the help articles related to their query before being presented with the live chat option.
Every self-service answer is one less chat for your team. So you can be there when it matters most.
Suggest Instant Answers –
You can recommend Knowledge base articles based on the page customers are viewing, so they don’t even have to search.
Getting help is a breeze –
Browsing articles inside the widget is easy and tastefully organized. Find exactly what you’re looking for and move on, all from the same page.
Step in when necessary –
If a help article is not answering their question, your customers can start a chat with 1 click.
Setup Default Members and Replies to help you sort your tickets.
3. KNOWLEDGEBASE (DOC SITES)
Leverage Self Help – Focus on Growing Your Business
Wield the power of Information – Build a beautiful and comprehensive Knowledge Base for your team and your customers. Create and publish answers for common questions and reduce your customer support volume by at least 20%. Happier customers, fewer support requests — everyone wins.
Here’s Communication’s Knowledgebase built with Communication – https://help.littlesaas.com/
A great product knowledge base will reduce your support request by at least 51%
Communication helps your team create, collaborate, and publish a self-service knowledge base for your software with ease.
- Simple, clean design. – A readable, clean, and easy to understand design is key to helping users help themselves. The focus remains on your content at all times so that the reader can absorb the information easily and effectively.
- Custom Branding – Your brand is your company’s identity. Customize the logo, colors, and formatting to fit your brand perfectly.
- Looks great on Any Device – Your knowledge base will be responsive, which means it will look and feel great on Desktops, Tablets, and Mobiles.
- It uses Static HTML that makes the complete flow extremely smooth
- Everything SEO Friendly so that your users can search for your Knowledgebase even on multiple Search Engines.
- Fuzzy Search option where you can enter any keyword – and all the articles containing that keyword will pop-up. Real-time
- Restore previous articles anytime you want. You don’t have to worry anymore about it
- 10 Users
- 10 Mailboxes
- 1 Docs Site with Custom Domain
- Unlimited Widgets
- Unlimited Teams
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Canned Replies
- Custom Fields
- Track Email Opens
- SMTP Integration
- Email Marketing Automation – Q1 2021. 10,000 Subscribers Included (When Email Marketing Automation going live)
- Future Features Included
- 60 Days Refund Policy
Yes, that’s right, you no longer have to worry about monthly or annual fees. For a one-time payment of $597, the Lifetime Deal gives you access to all these amazing workflow.
You get all future updates as well. If you already love these widgets, imagine the ones yet to come!
But this offer won’t last for long! Don’t let it go!
Packed With Shared Inbox, Live Chat, and Knowledgebase!
Today, you can get the Communication lifetime deal in just $597/one-time & use the product forever.